- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- Perform outstanding in compact sealed or ported enclosures
- DMA (Dynamic Motor Analysis) modeling to deliver unsurpassed dynamic stability and low-distortion operation within intended power range
- Mineral-filled polypropylene upper cone with a metallic JL Audio medallion logo gives the W3's a whole new, classy and sophisticated look
- Vented Reinforcement Collar
- Insert Molded Suspension / Coil / Terminal Sub-Assembly
- Customizable Trim Ring
- Elevated Frame-Cooling
- Floating Cone Attach Method
- Surround Stress-Relief
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 26.72 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.472
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 7.572
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.444
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 2.844 cu. ft. / 80.54 liters
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.510 in. / 13.0 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.313%
- Efficiency (1W/1m): 87.15 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 80.600 sq. in. / 0.0520 sq. m.
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.563 ohm
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 4 ohm
- Thermal Power Handling (Pt): 300W
- Driver Displacement: 0.071 cu. ft. / 2.01 liters
- Net Weight: 14.50 lbs. / 6.58 kg
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
David From Florida
|Great product, had them over a year with no problems. Recommend them for clear and quality sound. And of course Onlinecarstereo low prices. Can't be bet.|
Jonathan From Los Gatos
|I love this subwoofer. I did a lot of research before buying and all signs irrefutably said this was the best you could get (in this price range at least) at the time. 2+ years later, the sub hits deep quick bassy punches and even heavier on the more lengthy wobbles. I would buy this again!
>I'm powering this with a true 300W Alpine amplifier.|
Justin brown From 1514 N. gow Wichita Kansas
|Very happy with my JLsubs. They sound amazing. Would highly recommend this sub.|