- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- Perform outstanding in compact sealed or ported enclosures
- DMA (Dynamic Motor Analysis) modeling to deliver unsurpassed dynamic stability and low-distortion operation within intended power range
- Mineral-filled polypropylene upper cone with a metallic JL Audio medallion logo gives the W3's a whole new, classy and sophisticated look
- Vented Reinforcement Collar
- Insert Molded Suspension / Coil / Terminal Sub-Assembly
- Customizable Trim Ring
- Elevated Frame-Cooling
- Floating Cone Attach Method
- Surround Stress-Relief
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 26.72 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.472
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 7.572
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.444
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 2.844 cu. ft. / 80.54 liters
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.510 in. / 13.0 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.313%
- Efficiency (1W/1m): 87.15 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 80.600 sq. in. / 0.0520 sq. m.
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.563 ohm
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 4 ohm
- Thermal Power Handling (Pt): 300W
- Driver Displacement: 0.071 cu. ft. / 2.01 liters
- Net Weight: 14.50 lbs. / 6.58 kg
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Fatstogey From Orlando
Probably THE best sub in this price range. I had 2 kicker comps before and they were decent. But the sound quality of these W3s blows the kickers out of the water. Granted the cost more so it should but they really really do.
Have 2 of these with an alpine MRX-1000 and they hit hard and sound really good. Most people think i have 2 or 3 15s.
Those saying the 1000w amp is TOO much power dont know how to set their amps up. Its not the power its the clipping and destortion because their amp is shitty and they dont know how to set it up. You can make it sound like shit without the amp being too powerful. 1000w is good. I can do my settings wrong and turn the volume all the way up and make it sound like shit. But i have my volume offset to -3. And have my gain set correctly.
The subs distort/clip @ about -6 on volume. So with my offset to -3 and my volume at 32/35 they hit right to the brink of distortion and my amp is not running full capacity.
Ive had base since i was 16. At full volume these just hit the point where my eardrums are saying "ok only for a minute." I never ever felt like my kickers were "damaging my ears." These do. lol but only just and at max. itll tickle your eardrum a lil roughly.
p.j From oklahoma
i have 2 fosgate p2 and a mb quart amp 1000.1 digital and my p2 are 250rms and sound better for loud boomy bass and hits all notes anything hooked up tp a mbquartamp 1000 its overrated and its affordable did all the comparrison stay with fockford and mbquart youll be as happy as the rest...to all peace. save a few bucks...
PhatKat From Urban America
Two of these, a Kicker ZX400.1, an R/T slot port box(Amazon, ad claims it's made for JL subs), a Rocford Fosgate dual amp kit, and less important here, a Kicker ZX350.4 and Memphis 6.75's and 6 X 9's, both M Class, in a 2002 Stratus R/T coupe(it's an Eclipse GT). This is the loudest 2 12" setup I have ever heard, and the Memphis M Class coax's are a great match. My car can be painfully loud, and definitely will put a tingle in your vajingle. This is a work in progress(aren't all of them?) and I will be adding a second battery and isolator, maybe more midbass later, but I don't need it, the JL's are effing brutal, and did get me a noise ticket 3 days ago. Port your rear deck and/or seats, it's worth the trouble, let the W3's breathe, and they'll make your vision blurry. For real.