- 150W RMS x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 250W RMS x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- 12dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground connections with built-in ATC fusing
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
- Efficiency (average): 66.1% @ 4-Ohm, 58% @ 2-Ohm
- Crossover Controls: Low Pass (LP): 40Hz-130Hz @ 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Tone Controls: Punch Bass: 0dB to +12dB @ 45Hz
- Signal Input: Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Signal Output: Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Power Input Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG
- Heat Sink Type: Extruded Aluminum
- Cooling: Convection
- Remote Controls: Punch Level Control(when connected, is linked to "gain control" to provide remote output level)
- Visual Indicators: Power, Protect
- Circuit Topology Class: Class A/B
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 130Hz +/-1dB
- UPC: 780687329914
- Weight: 6
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jose Castillo From San Jose - Costa Rica
|I just got this one for my RF Prime 12" sub and it is great, clean and deep sound and make the little sub punch very very well, This model is not intended for SPL or anything like that, it is more for enthusiast I will definitely recommend this!!!.
a 7 in the price since it is not the cheapest Amp you can find.|