- 500W RMS x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 1000W RMS x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- 12dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground connections with built-in ATC fusing
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
- Efficiency (average): 90% @ 4-Ohm, 89% @ 2-Ohm
- Crossover Controls: Low Pass (LP): 40Hz-130Hz @ 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Tone Controls: Punch Bass: 0dB to +12dB @ 45Hz
- Signal Input: Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Signal Output: Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Power Input Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG
- Heat Sink Type: Extruded Aluminum
- Cooling: Convection
- Remote Controls: Punch Level Control (when connected, is linked to "gain control" to provide remote output level)
- Visual Indicators: Power, Protect
- Circuit Topology Class: Class D
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 130Hz +/-1dB
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tyler From red spring
I love this amp it just what my truck needed. If I was you I would get one too.
Skylar peterson From Cody wyoming
Great amp never had any issues.
Ray's Kustoms From Coming Soon///
|i have this amp pushing 3 dayton audio 12s, wired down to 2.7ohms. i bought this amp used from a guy. Hey buddy you shoulda kept it. this amp plays with so much clarity and deep bass. if he heard it he would want it back. Its killing the setup he had, 3 alpine type Rs. he said the amp was weak. Im laughing so loud. But not louder than my bass.|