The HFi line of car amplifiers is a new release for 2010 from Hifonics. These simple yet attractive HFi series car amps haven't get the job done without wasting any excess on unnecessary frills. All Hfi car amplifiers sport the old school HF logo with a bright backing illumination.
- 100W x 2 @ 4 ohms
- 200W x 2 @ 2 ohms
- 400W x 1 [Bridged] @ 4 ohm
- A/B Analog Class
- Blue "military grade PBC"
- 4/2 ohm stable
- HF High Dissipation heat sink design
- Multi-Channel 4/3/2 channel configurable
- Perfect complement to HF D-Class mono amps
- High speed MOSFET output devices
- Variable low pass, high pass, band pass
- RCA inputs and outputs
- Built-in system diagnostics
- Illuminated HF logo
- UPC: 806576216711
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 3 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Luis From NY
This amp gives you a lot for it's price, I was amazed how it cracks my 400 rms 12'' Pioneer comp. Sound is great, really no complains.