- Max power 2 ohm 2500W x 1
- RMS power 4 ohm1000W x 1
- 2 Ohm Stable Mono-Block
- Variable low pass crossover: 40-150Hz
- Fixed high pass crossover (200Hz)
- Variable 0 to +18dB Bass Boost
- Variable input gain control
- Power and protection LED indicators
- Thermal, overload and speaker short protection
- Line and speaker level inputs
- Chrome plated RCA connectors and screw terminals
- Remote subwoofer level control
- Frequency response: 9Hz - 150Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio 105dB
- THD at RMS output 0.01%
- Damping factor 125+
- Dimensions (15-1/2" L x 10" W x 2-1/4" H)
- UPC: 791489000000
- Weight: 12.65
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris St.George From United States
|Awesome amplifier for the money.A solid investment for sure.|
Vincent W From The Pocono's
I love the amp .. the protection feature works amazing... the only problem is that its not a true 2500W amp I have two memphis 12's that are 500 Watts each and I have the amp on max and the subs are not even playing at there full potential.
Mike H From Niagara
This unit is a good value for the money. However it is not a true 2500W amp. The amp is fused with 2 25W fuses. which willl allow approx 500-600 watts RMS> Overall you get what you pay for. A true 2500W amp will cost much much more. The external level control is a nice feature.