- 700W Max x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 280W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 1400W Max x 2 [Bridge] @ 4 Ohms
- MOSEFT Power Supply
- Tri-mode Operation
- Remote Subwoofer Control
- Low Level Inputs
- Variable Gain Control
- Line Level and Speaker Level Inputs
- Input Sensitivity Selector
- Variable Low Pass Crossover
- Variable Bass Boost 0 to +18dB
- Power and Protection Leds
- Dimensions: W X 9-1/2" H X 2-1/4" L X 22"
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio >105 db
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Vato From Michigan
I've had this amp for installed for about 6 month with no problems except blowing my door speakers that are rated at 600 watts with the amp turned down to 3/4 had to put the amp in high pass. to keep most of the bass out thats what the subs are for anyway . It sounds great between the amp adjustments and the radio adjustments. If it holds up like the other boss amps I have it can't be beat for the price.