- 375W X 1 @ 4-ohms
- 750W X 1 @ 2-ohms
- Balanced differential inputs for noise elimination and factory-radio compatibility
- 3 automatic turn-on modes
- +18dB of boost centered at 40 hertz
- Optional end caps available
- Optional vinyl skins for personalizing heat sinks available
- KICKER Amp’s actual power always exceeds its rated power, documented inside each carton
- Frequency Response: 25-200Hz , +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 250mV-10V, Low Level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 24dB/octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, low pass only
- 24dB/octave high-pass subsonic filter fixed @ 25Hz
- KICKEQ Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- Height: 2-1/8", Width: 9-5/8", Length: 14-11/16"
- UPC: 713034050926
- Weight: 13
- Sku: 10ZX7501
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Laramie From Waco, Tx
|I have this hooked up to 2 Cvr 10's in a sealed Probox enclosure inside a single cab truck. It puts out a lot more than 750 watts. reg. price for 1 of these is $500.|
big mike From planet earth
|Wonderful product at an even better price! Definate attention grabber to say the least. My gain and bass boost on the amp only half way up, have some room to play with the two twelves!|