- 600W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 1200W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 2400W Max Power
- High Speed MosFET Power Supply
- BiPolar Japanese Sanken Outputs
- 16V and 18V Capable Power Supplies
- Copper Rail PCB Architecture
- Preamp Input Voltage: 200mV-9Volts
- 12-24dB Crossover Circuitry
- Bass Focus with Rumble Control
- Preamp RCA Output
- Adjustable Subsonic Filters
- Adjustable Phase Control
- Soft Start Mute and Delay
- Power & Diagnostic LED Indicators
- Class D Twin Amp Bridgeable to Double Power Output
- Master/Slave Configurable
- Dashbaord Bass Remote Control
- Number of Channels: Mono
- Min THD: <0.01%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-500Hz
- S/N Ratio: 88dB
- Damping @ 100Hz: >100
- Channel Separation: mono
- Power Supply: 16V
- Dimensions: L 24" x W 11.6" x H 2.7"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ben Scuffham From Heber Springs, AR
I've got this paired with a ZRS-C9. These amps are by far the best I've ever owned. You can tell by weight of them that they are built with extreme quality. I have this amp powering two Cadence S2 10s and it is like they made this setup in heaven. The power is above and beyond all expectations I could have ever had. I replaced a Alpine PDX with this one and the sound quality is night and day. If you are wanting quality this is the best period.