- 2-Ohm Dual Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 23-400Hz
- Cast Aluminum Frame with Perimeter Vented Heat Transfer, Integrated Shorting Sleeve, and Airflow Management System
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Fiber, 2-Piece Structural Parabolic w/ H.A.M.R Surround Diaphram
- Injected Molded Santoprene, High Amplitude Multi-Roll Surround
- 180 High Temp Wire on Spiral Cut Aluminum Former, 65mm 4 Layer Dual Voice Coil
- Heavy Duty 8 gauge Push with Housing, Banana Plug Jumper Terminals
- Reinforced Layer Spider Integration Tinsel Leads
- Concealed Mount Gasket System
- FEA Optimized for Maximum Linearity
- FEA Optimized HAMR Surround
- FEA Optimized Spider w/ Reinforced Layer Spider Integration
- FEA Optimized Machined CRC Motor Structure
- Redial Vented VC Heat Sink & Airflow Management System
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276601568
- Weight: 22
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
J-Murda From menomonie
|These hit hard but if you want somethin that hits really hard try 2 12" type Rs hooked up to a 1800 watt 4ohm amp they bang, you can sit in your car 40 feet from a house and feel the house moving when your in it|
Mark From Texas
|I have two of these hooked up to a 800 watt hifonics amp and these hit EXTREMELY hard...you know they hit hard when you get the cops called on you and they tell you to keep the music down. These hit harder than the 12's that my friends have. Love them and will buy from onlinecarstereo.com again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|