- 4-Ohm Dual Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 23-400Hz
- Mounting Depth: 231mm (9-1/16")
- Cast Aluminum Frame with Perimeter Vented Heat Transfer, Integrated Shorting Sleeve, and Airflow Management System
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Fiber, 2-Piece Structural Parabolic w/ H.A.M.R Surround Diaphram
- Injected Molded Santoprene, High Amplitude Multi-Roll Surround
- 180 High Temp Wire on Spiral Cut Aluminum Former, 65mm 4 Layer Dual Voice Coil
- Heavy Duty 8 gauge Push with Housing, Banana Plug Jumper Terminals
- Reinforced Layer Spider Integration Tinsel Leads
- Concealed Mount Gasket System
- FEA Optimized for Maximum Linearity
- FEA Optimized HAMR Surround
- FEA Optimized Spider w/ Reinforced Layer Spider Integration
- FEA Optimized Machined CRC Motor Structure
- Redial Vented VC Heat Sink & Airflow Management System
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276601551
- Weight: 22
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Matthew From USA
I had one of these in a sealed box in the trunk of a 99 camaro. This was my first real sub. (I don't count walmart subs). I powered this bad boy with a RF punch 550.1 amp. I can't remember how many times I was asked how many subs I had in my trunk, and I loved the look on their face when I show them it's just one 10" in a sealed box. Great sub, even better for the money.
matthew cantin From texarkana tx
i recently upgraded to a type X from this sub but il post a review anyway. wow. type Rs do not joke around. this little 10 can put out some hard bass. i listen to rap rock dubstep , all of it. the bass is mega clear and hits low and high. i had a SS 1500w amp pushing it at 600wrms and the sub didnt even look like it was at full cone travel. it could have handled more, at least 800w rms. for $125 you cant go wrong. but be warned! this kind of bass is addicting and youll soon be adding more subs or buying the type X which is a beast as well. great product!
Bryan From Houston, Tx
|This sub is amazing. I listen to all kinds of music including rock, metal, country, and some rap, and responds very well no matter what I put on. I have it wired to pull 500watts @ 2 ohms from my kenwood KAC-8105D amp and it hits hard. It's in a .76 ft3 sealed box and it sounds very throaty. Even with it being sealed my rearview mirror is useless. Before i installed it i was somewhat skeptical at how it would sound at lower volume levels because of the extremely stiff suspension. However, even before completely breaking in it was very audible at all levels. Very pleased with this sub. performs like one at least twice it's price. Put's my brother's two 10" kickers to shame.|