- 2-Ohm Dual Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 23-400Hz
- Cast Aluminum Frame with Perimeter Vented Heat Transfer, Integrated Shorting Sleeve, and Airflow Management System
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Fiber, 2-Piece Structural Parabolic w/ H.A.M.R Surround Diaphram
- Injected Molded Santoprene, High Amplitude Multi-Roll Surround
- 180 High Temp Wire on Spiral Cut Aluminum Former, 65mm 4 Layer Dual Voice Coil
- Heavy Duty 8 gauge Push with Housing, Banana Plug Jumper Terminals
- Reinforced Layer Spider Integration Tinsel Leads
- Concealed Mount Gasket System
- FEA Optimized for Maximum Linearity
- FEA Optimized HAMR Surround
- FEA Optimized Spider w/ Reinforced Layer Spider Integration
- FEA Optimized Machined CRC Motor Structure
- Redial Vented VC Heat Sink & Airflow Management System
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276601544
- Weight: 27
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mike From North Carolina
|I'm running two of these off a Alpine MRX-M110 in a slot ported box for the last two weeks and so far I'm very impressed. Running them at 2ohms amp is rated 1171rms @2 ohms @14.4 volts. They are plenty loud and will give me a headache and earache if I listen too long. The sound quality is good for being in a cheap best buy ported box. I don't think you can find a better bang for your buck.|
hewheff From arizona
I have one 12 ported in a 2001 caddie dts with 1000watts running it and this thing hits hard, ive had a kicker and mtx 12 and nothing compares to this sub.. If u want a long lasting sub that u can push then this is the 1
Mike From Ohio
|I had 2 of these in a slot port box in a jeep grand Cherokee with a planet audio anarchy 2600.2 and they rattle your face. I tried them with a mtx te1501 to see if the sq was any better but didn't make much of a difference. These type r's are some of the loudest 12s I've heard. I wish I would of tried them in a sealed box to see if the sq was better but I sold them and now waiting on some 15" kicker solo classics to run with my te1501|