- 24dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground terminals
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- Infrasonic filter
- MOSFET output stage
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
- Crossover Controls: Low-Pass (LP): 35-250Hz 24dB/octave Butterworth
- Tone Controls: Bass: 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
- Infrasonic Filter: -3dB @ 28Hz 12dB/Octave
- Signal Input: Low level: 1 RCA pair
- Signal Output: Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Power Input Connector: Block
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG to 18 AWG
- Heat Sink Type: Cast aluminum
- Cooling: Convection
- Remote Controls: Optional Remote Punch Bass EQ
- (overrides built-in Punch Bass EQ)
- Visual Indicators: Power
- Circuit Topology Class: Class bd
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 250kHz +/- 0.5dB
- UPC: 780687330286
- Weight: 14.35
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Steve From sumter, sc
I've had this for about 5 years and I love it when I take my truck to the shop everyone always ask after they hear the system. I have it powering a orion hcca 152. I finally found some speakers that will keep up with and now my system is complete.
Jason From Cleveland, OH
|Although it costs a lot, I promise this thing delivers more power then stated on the box. I Have had this amp for about two years and everyone I know has tried to buy it off of me. The Only issues I've had with this thing have been with keeping it cool during the summer months. I guess I'll have to eventually get some type of fan in my car to prevent it from going into protection mode wher it's too hot. Otherwise be prepared to be amazed at what this thing can do. Everything on my car shakes so you'll need to invest in some dynamat.|
Jose From Crestview
This amp will deliver even more Power than the Specs. The sound is cristal clear deep, pure bass for the audiophiles addicted to bass in our cars. The lighs indicate the power user and have the protection so you don't burn it for overheating. Very satisfied with Rockford and this line of power amps.