- 24dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground terminals
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- Infrasonic filter
- MOSFET output stage
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
- Crossover Controls: Low-Pass (LP): 35-250Hz 24dB/octave Butterworth
- Tone Controls: Bass: 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
- Infrasonic Filter: -3dB @ 28Hz 12dB/Octave
- Signal Input: Low level: 1 RCA pair
- Signal Output: Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Power Input Connector: Block
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG to 18 AWG
- Heat Sink Type: Cast aluminum
- Cooling: Convection
- Remote Controls: Optional Remote Punch Bass EQ
- (overrides built-in Punch Bass EQ)
- Visual Indicators: Power
- Circuit Topology Class: Class bd
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 250kHz +/- 0.5dB
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jose From Crestview
This amp will deliver even more Power than the Specs. The sound is cristal clear deep, pure bass for the audiophiles addicted to bass in our cars. The lighs indicate the power user and have the protection so you don't burn it for overheating. Very satisfied with Rockford and this line of power amps.
Southpaw From Tylertown,MS
|I have this amp on two 15 inch Rockford T1 subs in a Nissan Versa hatchback. The amp is mounted on the rear passenger floor pan. This amp performs without any flaws. Make sure you have the right electrical system for this amp and you will not regret your purchase. Like the other reviewer said," If you do not know how to install please get someone who does to put it in for you." P. S. The tech at OCS was correct, this amp on two T1 15 inch subs is wicked strong.|
Bill Money From KC mo
for starters this amp is black not grey like in the pic. second its a beast. the only thing i thought was left out was a bass knob. i've had this amp for two years and some months and it still makes the windsheild wipers slap. clean power makes clean bass.
short and sweet.