Since the beginning, Orion has been all about High Performance Car Audio and Hardcore Attitude… Attitude that is being hammered into the DNA of every piece of industrial-strength Orion Car Audio equipment, and the players that use and abuse it, the bass heads and boulevard bullies who will testify that the baddest car and the loudest system ride on the same chassis – theirs!! SPL competitors, world champions, hot rodders, urban cruisers and the ones that just want to have fun alike are motivated to roll with the bullet proof performance and legendary muscle that is Orion Car Audio.
- 10" HCCA Series Dual 2 ohm Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 3000 watts
- RMS: 1500 watts
- Polypropylene cone woofer
- Rubber tri-radius symmetrical surround
- Dual flat conex spiders with loop stitched tinsel leads
- Enhanced voice coil cooling systems
- High-temperature PAARC (Polyester Amide, Amide Resin Coated) voice coil
- Copper wound voice coil on an aluminum former
- Also found as: HCCA10.2, HCCA-10.2
- Sensitivity: 84 dB
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 093207061455
- Weight: 49
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
scratchadams From Beaumont, Tx
|Best sub ive ever owned have one hcca10.2 on RF T-1600 at 1ohm turned all the way up! It beats the block down. I love when people ask how many 12's i have and i get to tell them its only 1 ten. Lol seriously best BANG for your buck.|
Gunder From Chicagoland
Reposting about this sub. Sub pounds pretty darn good got the big-3 done and battery but need alternator still. This sub eats power but when u have it loud it begs for more. Simply AWESOME! Make sure u got the amp to power it!
Eric From summerville,ga
ive got the orion hcca 1002 amp to power this bad gonna buy soon! orion has the best of everything