- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, and WMA
- Supertuner III-D Tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- Advanced Sound Retriever technology restores the audio frequencies lost when digital music is compressed, resulting in enhanced digital music playback
- EEQ (3-band parametric equalizer)
- Two-way crossover with high and low pass settings
- Best station memory
- 7-Way rotary commander makes navigation of songs simple
- Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone
- iPod USB direct connectivity via your standard iPod-to-USB connection cable allows you to charge, control, and playback your iPod through the receiver and stereo system
- Detachable face
- OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) display
- Blue button lighting
- CD Text Display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Ever scroll allows recorded text information to scroll continuously on the display
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio Ready: Pioneer SC-C1 & CD-SB10 tuner, subscription and antenna required and sold separately
- XM Radio Ready: Pioneer GEX-P920XM required and sold separately
- iPod Ready: Direct connection through USB
- Front-panel auxiliary input: 3.5mm (headphone jack) allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, etc.
- Front USB Input
- Steering wheel remote ready:Axxess ASWC required and sold separately
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Greg From Arizona
|The good thing about this deck is there's tons of features, tuning capabilities, and things you can do with it. the bad thing is, because there's so much it's very complicated at confusing at first (not good when you're going down the road) it takes a while to get used to, but when you do it's a good deck.|
Dee From medford OR.
|this deck is bad *** for $185 well worth it and very sweet looking with lots of cool/great features.
there is one car audio shop out here that Carrie's this deck for $250. were i live|