- RMS Power: 140W
- Minimum Input: 70W RMS
- Peak Power: 420W
- Rubber gasket ensures a perfect seal when mounting the speaker
- Removable steel mesh grill provides excellent protection for the speaker
- PEI metal dome tweeter element featuring neodymium magnet for extended high frequency response
- Inverted concave rubber surround geometery delivers extended low frequency response
- Rigid injection moulded polypropylene woofer cone delivers smooth low frequency response
- Single spider provides control and stability of the woofer cone
- VIBE steel angular torsion chassis provides rigidity and support for the motor and moving parts of the speaker
- Single Y 30 rate magnet. the high rating, the more the magnet is
- Spade terminal allows ease of installation with minimal terminal protrusion
- Shallow mounting d and and slim magne profile allows maxim installation flexibility
- Rubber magnet boot protects the magnet and can be removed for shallower installation depth
- Type: co-axial
- Configuration: 2-way
- Speaker Size: 6.25 x 9.25"
- Sensitivity: 93 db
- Freq. Response: 50 Hz – 25 khz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 75mm
- Mounting Diameter: 220 x 150 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 25mm
- Magnet material: Ferrite
- Magnet weight: 20 Oz
- Magnet rating: Y30
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.