- Per channel into 4 Ohms: (@14.4V Ƈ%THD+N) 100W x 4
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: (@14.4V Ƈ%THD+N) 100W x 4
- Bridged 4 Ohms: Bridged into 4I? (Ƈ%THD+N) 200W x 2
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: (4/2 Ifirstname.lastname@example.orgV Ƈ%THD+N), S/N 98dBA (Ref. 1W into 4 I?): 100w x 4
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Protection:
- Low-battery Protection:
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: STAR Ciruit
- Current Protection: Auto Over-Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator
- Crossover: Adjustable High Pass, Low Pass
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Board Design: 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Connectors: Quick Disonnect Terminals (Power Terminal and Speaker Terminals)
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Clean-look installation
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (sold separately)
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V to 4.0V (For Rated Power)
- Cable size: 4 AWG (BATT and GND), 12 AWG (Remote), Up to 8 AWG (Speaker)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 100 kHz / 0dB ~ -3dB (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 I?
- Signal to Noise: CEA 2006 S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1W into 4I) 98 dBA
- Crossover: Variable, 30-400Hz (-12dB / oct ), Low-Pass/High-Pass /OFF Selectable
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 257mm x 192mm x 50.8mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8'' x 7-9/16'' x 2''
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kelly From dallas
|I bought this amp through a different site and it sounded amazing until 2 channels went out. Not sure why but they did. My old cheap mtx works like a charm still so not sure what happen to this one. I'll try alpine 1 more time because they sound great for the price.|
Nathan From Calgary, AB Canada
|This amp was the perfect addition to my car audio upgrade. Alpine class D really packs a punch. This amp also includes wire plugs for very quick, dependable and easy installation. This was my first purchase through Onlinecarstereo.com and it most certainly will not be by last. Excellent prices, great service, and very quick shipping. Next purchase = 2 sets of component speakers.|
tom From work
Hook up was extremely easy. The sound was very clean. Worth the money.