- Per channel into 4 Ohms: (@14.4V Ƈ%THD+N) 100W x 4
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: (@14.4V Ƈ%THD+N) 100W x 4
- Bridged 4 Ohms: Bridged into 4I? (Ƈ%THD+N) 200W x 2
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: (4/2 Iemail@example.comV Ƈ%THD+N), S/N 98dBA (Ref. 1W into 4 I?): 100w x 4
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Protection:
- Low-battery Protection:
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: STAR Ciruit
- Current Protection: Auto Over-Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator
- Crossover: Adjustable High Pass, Low Pass
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Board Design: 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Connectors: Quick Disonnect Terminals (Power Terminal and Speaker Terminals)
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Clean-look installation
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (sold separately)
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V to 4.0V (For Rated Power)
- Cable size: 4 AWG (BATT and GND), 12 AWG (Remote), Up to 8 AWG (Speaker)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 100 kHz / 0dB ~ -3dB (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 I?
- Signal to Noise: CEA 2006 S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1W into 4I) 98 dBA
- Crossover: Variable, 30-400Hz (-12dB / oct ), Low-Pass/High-Pass /OFF Selectable
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 257mm x 192mm x 50.8mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8'' x 7-9/16'' x 2''
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Amir Designer From TEH valley(TT)
small and beautiful design can install in any location in car,powerful amplifier that use for any component speaker and low energy consumption. setup it with hertz 3way mille component.very good sound.
Lance From Saskatchawan
this amp is hooked up to my alpine type r's mids and twits in all 4 doors of my 2010 forester bought my set up from this website everything came in nice packing very happy with my buy