The new Alpine PDX Series amplifiers are completely re-engineered for performance, sound quality, and reliability. The PDX series are for the true car audio enthusiast, all from a compact size. Consider the bar raised.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Alpine products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. As we are an authorized retailer, you are guaranteed you are receiving authentic Alpine products.
Features and Specification
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: (4/2 Ifirstname.lastname@example.orgV ?%THD+N), S/N 98dBA (Ref. 1W into 4 I?): 100w x 4
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: (@14.4V ?%THD+N) 100W x 4
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: (@14.4V ?%THD+N) 100W x 4
- Bridged 4 Ohms: Bridged into 4I? (?%THD+N) 200W x 2
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): Variable, 30-400Hz (-12dB / oct ), Low-Pass/High-Pass /OFF Selectable
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 257mm x 192mm x 50.8mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8'' x 7-9/16'' x 2''
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2V to 4.0V (For Rated Power)
- Cable size: 4 AWG (BATT and GND), 12 AWG (Remote), Up to 8 AWG (Speaker)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 5 Hz - 100 kHz / 0dB ~ -3dB (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 4 or 2 I?
- Frequency Response (+0, -1dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: CEA 2006 S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1W into 4I?) 98 dBA
- Connectors: Quick Disonnect Terminals (Power Terminal and Speaker Terminals)
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Clean-look installation
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Protection:
- Low-battery Protection:
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: STAR Ciruit
- Current Protection: Auto Over-Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator
- Crossover: Adjustable High Pass, Low Pass
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Board Design: 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- UPC: 793276301048
- Weight: 9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kelly From dallas
|I bought this amp through a different site and it sounded amazing until 2 channels went out. Not sure why but they did. My old cheap mtx works like a charm still so not sure what happen to this one. I'll try alpine 1 more time because they sound great for the price.|
Nathan From Calgary, AB Canada
|This amp was the perfect addition to my car audio upgrade. Alpine class D really packs a punch. This amp also includes wire plugs for very quick, dependable and easy installation. This was my first purchase through Onlinecarstereo.com and it most certainly will not be by last. Excellent prices, great service, and very quick shipping. Next purchase = 2 sets of component speakers.|
tom From work
Hook up was extremely easy. The sound was very clean. Worth the money.