- 75W RMS x 2 @ 4-Ohms
- 120W RMS x 2 @ 2-Ohms
- 225W RMS x 1[Bridged] @ 4-Ohms
- 300W RMS x 1[Bridged] @ 2-Ohms
- Remote bass level input (GT-RSL remote level control sold separately)
- Red LED power badge and orange protect indicator
- 2/1 channel operation
- Adjustable mounting feet (mounting feet move along rails to allow the easiest installation)
- Fully computer-controlled diagnostics system (continuously monitors amplifier in case of thermal overload, short circuits, or over voltage)
- Q-Tune technology combines sophisticated crossover adjustments with Q-Control settings to seamlessly transition rear bass to the front sound stage
- Uses a 30 amp ANL fuse
- Heavy duty fan cooled aluminum alloy heatsink
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (20-350 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-350 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- Signal Voltage Input (200mV-8V)
- Frequency response: 10-95,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 8-3/4"L x 9"W x 2-3/8"H
- UPC: 690283474621
- Weight: 6
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.