- 300W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohm Stereo
- 600W x 1 @ 2 Ohm Stereo
- Hi & Low Level Inputs Using the speaker wire from and head unit, you can pass audio signals to the amplifier by converting the speaker level output into a low-level signal using the included wire harness.
- 4 - Way Protection Circuitry - Thermal, Short Ciruit, Overload & DC Offset.
- Onboard Crossover - This gives you the capability to filter out desired frequencies for particular speakers for increased sonic accuracy.
- Solid Brass Nickel-Plated Terminal Blocks
- Remote Bass Boost Control (Optional)
- Tiffany Style RCA Jacks
- Dimensions: (WxHxL): 9-1/4" x 2" x 6-1/2" (235mm x 51mm x 483mm)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tommy From Fort Worth TX
|My Buddy has this amp in his truck with 2 Alphasonik PSW312X and his system pounds. everything is so compact it all fits under the back set. Its just amazing!|