- RMS Power Rating(14.4V):
- 200W x 2 @ 4 Ohms
- 350W x 2 @ 2 Ohms
- 700W x 1 [Bridged] @ 4-Ohms
- 900W x 1 [Bridged] @ 2-Ohms
- RMS Power Rating(12V):
- 160W x 2 @ 4 ohms
- 750 x 1 [Bridged]@ 4-Ohms
- Remote bass level input (GT-RSL Required)
- Red LED power badge and orange protect indicator
- 2/1 channel operation
- Adjustable mounting feet (mounting feet move along rails to allow the easiest installation)
- Fully computer-controlled diagnostics system (continuously monitors amplifier in case of thermal overload, short circuits, or over voltage)
- Q-Tune technology combines sophisticated crossover adjustments with Q-Control settings to seamlessly transition rear bass to the front sound stage
- Uses a 70 amp ANL fuse
- Heavy duty fan cooled aluminum alloy heatsink
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (20-350 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-350 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- Signal Voltage Input (200mV-8V)
- Frequency response: 10-95,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 18-3/4"L x 9"W x 2-3/8"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
- UPC: 690283474645
- Weight: 13
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.