- 1800W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 2000W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 3000W x 1 @ 1 Ohms
- Switchable Input Sensitivity: 100mV-2V or 2V-8V
- Switchable Phase Shift (0-180°)
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +18dB)
- Continuously Variable Low Pass Crossover
- Variable Subsonic Filter (15-40Hz)
- Low Level Inputs and Outputs
- Power and Protection LEDs
- Heavy Duty Set-Screw Style Terminals
- Chrom-Plated Connections
- Illuminated Logo
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- Strapping Capability: Strap two amps together for twice the power
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
comptonero From califas
I had this amp pushing 2 12's type rs and work fine. I will definitely buy it again.....
Kenny From Fresno Ca
I got this amp pushing two 12" Kicker CVXs, It gets pretty loud but I dont think its really putting out the RMS power it says, maybe thats why it was so cheap. It pushes the cvx's just fine and ive been bass'n it everyday for the last 6 months. For the money its a good reliable amp with some good power but if you want a real powerful amp go for a Hifonics Brutus.
michael From katy,texas
I have this amp powering two kicker l7's and it pushes them without a problem,cant wait until the speakers fully break in to see how it will sound. I got a real good deal I paid $200 dollars for this amp at a flea market and it was worth it. 5 stars from me!