- High-Damping Class D Circuit with discrete control circuitry (U.S. Patent #6,441,685)
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: 1 pair of inputs
- On-board Crossover: Fully-variable (40-200 Hz), selectable-slope (12 or 24 dB per octave) LP
- Preamp Output: 2-channel (independent active filter, parallel with amp filter or pass through)
- Bass EQ: Single-band parametric with variable boost up to +15dB and Remote Bass Option
- Infrasonic Filter: Fully-variable 24dB/octave from 15-60 Hz
- Signal-Sensing Turn-On: Permits operation without remote lead
- Dual mono speaker output connections: Accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- S/N Ratio: >95dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- THD at Rated Power: <0.05% @ 4 ohm
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz , >250 @ 2 ohm / 50 Hz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.40 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.36 in. (340 mm x 235 mm x 60 mm)
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.