Clear, crisp sound from car speakers doesn’t have to be a dream anymore because KICKER is making it simple to have some of the loudest and most remarkable coaxials ever hidden behind the door of a vehicle.
KS-Series Coaxial Speakers and 3-Way System are KICKER’s primary drop-in replacements, definitely giving mediocre factory sound a serious upgrade.
“You won’t lose the subtleties and will keep dynamic, exciting sound,” KICKER founder and President Steve Irby said.
The exceptional KS-Series of speakers utilizes massive motor structures that provide ultimate power handling and high efficiency for louder, clearer sound. KICKER’s exclusive Extended Voice Coil (EVC™) technology allows for high excursion and superior bass response, while the tapered polymer cones with tough Santoprene® surrounds deliver smooth midrange frequencies for the most accurate musical reproduction.
The calibrated Kaladex-dome tweeters (half- or three-quarter-inch) with stout neodymium magnets and phase alignment reveal every detail, adding to the live-performance realism provided by the KS-Series of mobile speakers.
With 10 flexible woofer sizes, the KS-Series ensures a perfect fit in any car, starting from the capable 3 ½-inch coaxials to the beefy 6x9s boasting 1-inch tweeters. The 6x9-inch KS693 3-Way Speaker System mixes in additional 1-inch midrange drivers with three-quarter-inch tweeters.
- Drop-in factory upgrade for easy fitment into any vehicle
- Massive motor structure provides ultimate power handling, high efficiency and premium performance
- Extended Voice Coil (EVC™) technology for high excursion and superior bass response
- Tapered curvilinear polymer cone with Santoprene® surround provides smooth transition from mid to high frequencies for accurate reproduction of the complete audio bandwidth
- Calibrated-dome tweeters with phase alignment reveal every detail
- Woofer: 6-1/2 Inches
- Tweeter: 3/4 Inches
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Frequency Response: 40-21k
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 5-5/8 Inches
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/8 Inches
- Grilles Included
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
David A From Avondale AZ
|I used these in my 2013 Ram 1500 in the doors first time around and was so impressed that when I traded for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler unlimited - I immediately purchased another set (should have took the old set out of the truck in hind-sight)
They didn't install as well as I had hoped and had to get a trim ring - but at the end of the day they were in and sounded good. The Jeep soundbar doesn't have the same acoustics as the door mount and some of the base was lost but still a substantial improvement over stock. If you are doing the upgrade on a 2015 - get the 3.5 Kickers also - as the jeep takes both in the soundbar.|