P1S4-12 Subwoofer Features
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch ABS trim ring with optional grille
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- High current binding posts
- Proprietary high-flow, low-noise port
- System Configuration Vented
- 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Up to 10 AWG compression speaker connector terminals
- Dimensions: 15.125" x 33.875" x 15.75"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332938
- Weight: 70.9
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.