Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Alpine products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. As we are an authorized retailer, you are guaranteed you are receiving authentic Alpine products.
- Cone Material: Tuned Poly-Mica Cone
- Voice Coil Type: Large Size Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Wire: Copper Square Wire
- Magnet: High Grade Strontium Magnet
- Frame: HD Polymer Frame
- Mounting Adapters: OEM Mount Adapter
- High Grade Network Components
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (in): 5''
- Woofer Mounting Depth (in): 2-1/4''
- Tweeter Type: 1'' Wide-Range Silk Dome Tweeter
- Voice Coil Type
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Swivel Application: Swivel Application
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276601582
- Weight: 5.8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
naaman From colorado
I have these in the back with alpine type r component speakers up front and one kicker 12" sub @ approx 400w. These can get very loud and hit pretty hard for mid bass. I use an oldschool clarion eq to balance the sound and can get a good thump when i turn up the 125 hz frequency. I feel that these speakers have a pretty natural sound and don't color the music. Use a crossover and eq with these and give them 100w rms each and you won't be dissapointed.
zach From stgorge
|Had these for about 5 month a lot better than stock but for some reason when I play anything above 20 in my car that goes to 20 does not get louder and sounds awful.|
Jesus From Freehold
I bought them for my 94' 300zx that had the oem 3.5" bose and it is an improvent!!! they are OK for the price.. thought they would be a bit better when i turn them all the way up.. the bass is not good, but i have 2x12" inch subs so i dont really care bout that but overall not so bad 8/10