Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Alpine products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. As we are an authorized retailer, you are guaranteed you are receiving authentic Alpine products.
- Cone Material: Tuned Poly-Mica Cone
- Voice Coil Type: Large Size Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Wire: Copper Square Wire
- Magnet: High Grade Strontium Magnet
- Frame: HD Polymer Frame
- Mounting Adapters: OEM Mount Adapter
- High Grade Network Components
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (in): 5''
- Woofer Mounting Depth (in): 2-1/4''
- Tweeter Type: 1'' Wide-Range Silk Dome Tweeter
- Voice Coil Type
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Swivel Application: Swivel Application
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276601582
- Weight: 5.8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
naaman From colorado
I have these in the back with alpine type r component speakers up front and one kicker 12" sub @ approx 400w. These can get very loud and hit pretty hard for mid bass. I use an oldschool clarion eq to balance the sound and can get a good thump when i turn up the 125 hz frequency. I feel that these speakers have a pretty natural sound and don't color the music. Use a crossover and eq with these and give them 100w rms each and you won't be dissapointed.
zach From stgorge
|Had these for about 5 month a lot better than stock but for some reason when I play anything above 20 in my car that goes to 20 does not get louder and sounds awful.|
Jesus From Freehold
I bought them for my 94' 300zx that had the oem 3.5" bose and it is an improvent!!! they are OK for the price.. thought they would be a bit better when i turn them all the way up.. the bass is not good, but i have 2x12" inch subs so i dont really care bout that but overall not so bad 8/10