- 450W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 700W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohm
- 1500W MAX Power
- Switchable Input Sensitivity: 100mV-2V or 2V-8V
- Selectable Bass Boost (0 to +18dB)
- Continuously Variable Low Pass Crossover
- Variable Subsonic Filter (15-40Hz)
- Low Level Inputs and Outputs
- Power and Protection LEDs
- Heavy Duty Set-Screw Style Terminals
- Chrome Plated Connections
- Illuminated Logo
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 105dB
- Frequency Response: 10-200Hz
- Dimensions: 2-13/32”H x 10-21/32”W x 9-13/32"L
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jose From San Bernardino Ca
Excellent amp for the $$. I got 2 alpine subs and it kicks hard!
Eric Beauchain From santa rosa ca.
This amp packs some serious punch for what it is and for the price....u can't go wrong...a lot of amp for a little bit of money....has more low end grunt than my expensive j&l mono sub amp and sounds better even at the higher volume levels without distorting or falling off ....I got it powering one 12 " Pyle 600 watt rms sub in a ported box in the trunk of my Saturn sedan....I'm waiting for the day that my rear 1/4panel pops off and flys into another car on fwy.....I recommend this amp to ANYBODY.....