Power Output @ 14.4V C%THD+N
- 600W x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 1000W x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 1 Channel (Mono)
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- Power Supply: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Power Supply Design: MOSFET Power
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuitry
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- RCA Output: RCA Preout Connectors
- Speaker-Level Inputs: Speaker Level Inputs
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-Pass Filter
- Final Outputs: Direct FET Output
- Board Design: 6th Layer PC Board
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control
- Bass EQ: Variable Bass EQ
- Subsonic Filter: Variable Subsonic Filter
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2 - 4.0V (Rated power into 4I?)
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input): 0.5 - 10V (Rated power into 4I?)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 5-400Hz
- Frequency Response (+0, -1dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 10-300Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: <0.004% (10W into 4I?)
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: <0.04%
- Damping Factor for Subwoofer: >1000 (10W into 4 ohms at 100Hz)
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 117dB (IHF A weighted + AES17, Rated Power into 4 ohms)
- Preamp Output: 4V (Max.)
- Remote Level: 0 to -20dB (RUX-KNOB required)
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct.)
- EQ (Equalizer): Bass EQ (fc=50Hz), 0 to +12dB
- Subsonic Filter: 5-30Hz (-24dB/oct.)
- Dimensions: 13-3/8''W x 2-1/4''H x 9''D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
10 LARGE$$$$ From G'VILLE S.C.
First of all to Alpine:GOOD JOB!!!!!!!.... Second of all & far most, I don't care what nobody say s good or bad alpine makes amzing stuff' I Have this amp powering (2) power acoustick 2 ohm 15's at 2 ohms & it's ground shaking, glass breaking, house rattling, AMAZING!!!!
Adrian Jackson From Las Vegas
2 cherwin Vega V-Max 12's bridged. The sound quality and power are awesome. Couldnt have asked for a better amp for the money. Only thing that i dont understand yet, is the subsonic filter. I really haven't tryed to tune it at all. I need to do some research on that and find out all of this amps capabilities. My next step is to order another one, in addition to buying a capacitor. With a new battery and alternator.
Adrian Jackson From Las Vegas
!CAUTION! Very powerful for it's size and 1000w output. It says capable of 1900w max and i believe it. On the first test run I blew my 12's within the first 20 mins. Of coarse I had the amp maxed out. But, the subs were a hand me down from my dad about 5-6 years old. Clarion Pro Audio 12's 600w. Neways, the punch that I got from this thing was amazing. Pure, crisp, clean, tight, bass. I have a brand new set of Cerwin Vega Vmax 12's 600w rms 1200w max. But, there at my moms on the other side of the country. So give me about a week and I'll post another update. So I can give everyone full details.