Power Output @ 14.4V C%THD+N
- 600W x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 1000W x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 1 Channel (Mono)
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- Power Supply: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Power Supply Design: MOSFET Power
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuitry
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- RCA Output: RCA Preout Connectors
- Speaker-Level Inputs: Speaker Level Inputs
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-Pass Filter
- Final Outputs: Direct FET Output
- Board Design: 6th Layer PC Board
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control
- Bass EQ: Variable Bass EQ
- Subsonic Filter: Variable Subsonic Filter
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2 - 4.0V (Rated power into 4I?)
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input): 0.5 - 10V (Rated power into 4I?)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 5-400Hz
- Frequency Response (+0, -1dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 10-300Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: <0.004% (10W into 4I?)
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: <0.04%
- Damping Factor for Subwoofer: >1000 (10W into 4 ohms at 100Hz)
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 117dB (IHF A weighted + AES17, Rated Power into 4 ohms)
- Preamp Output: 4V (Max.)
- Remote Level: 0 to -20dB (RUX-KNOB required)
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct.)
- EQ (Equalizer): Bass EQ (fc=50Hz), 0 to +12dB
- Subsonic Filter: 5-30Hz (-24dB/oct.)
- Dimensions: 13-3/8''W x 2-1/4''H x 9''D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
10 LARGE$$$$ From G'VILLE S.C.
First of all to Alpine:GOOD JOB!!!!!!!.... Second of all & far most, I don't care what nobody say s good or bad alpine makes amzing stuff' I Have this amp powering (2) power acoustick 2 ohm 15's at 2 ohms & it's ground shaking, glass breaking, house rattling, AMAZING!!!!
Adrian Jackson From Las Vegas
2 cherwin Vega V-Max 12's bridged. The sound quality and power are awesome. Couldnt have asked for a better amp for the money. Only thing that i dont understand yet, is the subsonic filter. I really haven't tryed to tune it at all. I need to do some research on that and find out all of this amps capabilities. My next step is to order another one, in addition to buying a capacitor. With a new battery and alternator.
Adrian Jackson From Las Vegas
!CAUTION! Very powerful for it's size and 1000w output. It says capable of 1900w max and i believe it. On the first test run I blew my 12's within the first 20 mins. Of coarse I had the amp maxed out. But, the subs were a hand me down from my dad about 5-6 years old. Clarion Pro Audio 12's 600w. Neways, the punch that I got from this thing was amazing. Pure, crisp, clean, tight, bass. I have a brand new set of Cerwin Vega Vmax 12's 600w rms 1200w max. But, there at my moms on the other side of the country. So give me about a week and I'll post another update. So I can give everyone full details.