- 300W x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 400W x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Remote input level control with 5m cable
- LED power (green) and standby/fault (red) indicators
- Variable bass EQ (0-12 dB @ 45 Hz)
- Soft Start Turn-on
- Monoblock operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, DC-Offset, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty extruded heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- High current bi-polar output transistors
- Optimized class AB design minimizes distortion and reduces idle current
- Chrome-plated RCA level inputs
- Chrome-plated screw terminals
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (40-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Subsonic Filter (10-40 Hz @ 12 dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100 dB
- Frequency Response: 5-300 Hz
- Variable Input Level: 400mV - 5V
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.02%
- Fuse Rating: 2 x 30 amps
- Dimensions: 9"D x 15-3/4"W x 2-1/2"H
- UPC: 043258304889
- Weight: 9
- Sku: Power9001
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jeff From Missouri
So i picked up my power 900 at my local shop. Didn't expect much from this amp, as it was a replacement for a broken Kenwood 1100. Installation was quick tuning was easy.. my amp came with a certification card stating 410 watts rms. Was surprised it actually pushed my subs better than my Kenwood. The amp will get very hot and shut off At 2ohms. I modified a fan on mine it never shuts off anymore. Its decent for the price 410watts can do alot.