This rugged and reliable Class A/B monoblock uses a robust MOSFET power supply design that delivers rock-solid bass performance at a very affordable price. Targeted specifically for subwoofer applications, the JX250/1 includes a low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-200 Hz. It also features a variable bass boost at 45 Hz. with up to 12 dB of boost and an optional remote boost control. Dedicated hi-level inputs are included, in addition to conventional low-level RCA inputs, making it easy to integrate with a variety of OEM and aftermarket head units.
- JX Series Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 175 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 210 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 250 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12.5V):
- 4 ohms: 130 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 170 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 210 watts x 1 chan.
- Low level input: 200mV - 4V
- High level input: 2.0mV - 10.0V
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost centered at 45 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 200 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Frequency Response: 10 - 150 Hz ± 1 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >87 dB
- Damping Factor @ 4 ohms: >160 @ 4 ohms
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 1 inline (not supplied)
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Unregulated PWM switching type power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on prevent clicking and popping when system turns on
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with included harness
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for effective heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio RBC-1 sold separately)
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 175 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (250 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class AB amplifier design
- MOSFET switching power supply
- frequency response: 10 Hz - 150 Hz
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- optional wired remote level control
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 30-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 30-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 11-5/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 7-3/4"D
- UPC: 699440993982
- Weight: 7
- Sku: 99398
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Terrance Summers From Elgin Tx
|JL has always been the leader of sound quality, but this small amp has the strength of a silver back gorilla in my 2011 Chevy Avalanche. I recommend to my listeners and you, for great sound and outstanding bass at a reasonable price. Onlinecarstereo is the place to shop for the best in JL Audio.|