- Super-efficient Class D bridgeable design runs cooler than conventional amps.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply for fast response and high efficiency.
- Toroidal transformers help keep the amplifier’s sleek design under 2 inches tall while ensuring plenty of clean, efficient power.
- Protection: Thermal, DC offset, reverse DC voltage and short circuit protection.
- FULL, HPF, BPF Switch— Selects full range, high pass filter, or band-pass filter for dialing in your crossover for the ideal speaker blending.
- Adjustable Low and High Pass Frequency Range—enables you to fine tune the blending of your speakers in their frequency range overlap.
- Level Control adjusts the gain of the left and right channels to match the output voltage from your head unit.
- Line Level Inputs—accepts line level input from a head unit, preamplifier or, equalizer.
- Line Level Outputs—provides a full range signal for easy connection to additional amplifiers.
- Nickel-plated wire terminals and RCA connectors ensure maximum signal transfer.
- Stainless steel hardware used throughout won’t corrode in humid environments.
- UPC: 747192121921
- Weight: 4.5
- Sku: PAD20002
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ethan From Oklahoma
I used two of these amplifiers in my 2000 Ford Ranger. 1 to power 2 Pairs of MM571 90W RMS Each. The other amp is used to power a single MM1040 350WRMS in a .75Cube Box. As far as the amp paired with the Subwoofer I notice no distortion Bridged 4 Ohm 500 watt supply. As far as with the Speaker sets they sound pristine up until 85% gain. Though at that volume it is too much for myself. But, if I wanted it louder/ maintaining 0 distortion I would like the option. Other than that it is an amazing amplifier. It supplies all the power needed and then some though above 85% gain it starts getting distorted. The price is decent nothing to complain about but for clarity at full gain I am a little let down. Polk has always maintained good SQ and it still holds true.