- Super-efficient Class D bridgeable design runs cooler than conventional amps.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply for fast response and high efficiency.
- Toroidal transformers help keep the amplifier’s sleek design under 2 inches tall while ensuring plenty of clean, efficient power.
- Protection: Thermal, DC offset, reverse DC voltage and short circuit protection.
- FULL, HPF, BPF Switch— Selects full range, high pass filter, or band-pass filter for dialing in your crossover for the ideal speaker blending.
- Adjustable Low and High Pass Frequency Range—enables you to fine tune the blending of your speakers in their frequency range overlap.
- Level Control adjusts the gain of the left and right channels to match the output voltage from your head unit.
- Line Level Inputs—accepts line level input from a head unit, preamplifier or, equalizer.
- Line Level Outputs—provides a full range signal for easy connection to additional amplifiers.
- Nickel-plated wire terminals and RCA connectors ensure maximum signal transfer.
- Stainless steel hardware used throughout won’t corrode in humid environments.
- UPC: 747192121921
- Weight: 4.5
- Sku: PAD20002
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ethan From Oklahoma
I used two of these amplifiers in my 2000 Ford Ranger. 1 to power 2 Pairs of MM571 90W RMS Each. The other amp is used to power a single MM1040 350WRMS in a .75Cube Box. As far as the amp paired with the Subwoofer I notice no distortion Bridged 4 Ohm 500 watt supply. As far as with the Speaker sets they sound pristine up until 85% gain. Though at that volume it is too much for myself. But, if I wanted it louder/ maintaining 0 distortion I would like the option. Other than that it is an amazing amplifier. It supplies all the power needed and then some though above 85% gain it starts getting distorted. The price is decent nothing to complain about but for clarity at full gain I am a little let down. Polk has always maintained good SQ and it still holds true.