This compact multi-channel powerhouse employs our Single-Cycle Control switching design and R.I.P.S. technology to deliver 150 W x 4 or 300 W x 2. Tight power supply regulation keeps distortion down and maximizes sound quality. When using the HD750/1 or HD1200/1 to drive a subwoofer system, the HD600/4 is the ideal satellite amplifier, delivering huge dynamics with pristine resolution.
From a pure sound quality perspective, we invite you to compare the real-world, in-car performance of this amplifier to any other amplifier on the market, of any type, at any price. It can also be deployed on its own as a very capable 3-channel system amplifier with 150 W x 2 to the satellites and 300 W x 1 to a subwoofer system.
This amplifier features a brushed aluminum finish with black powder-coated cast alloy heat sinks and bottom panel. A black powder-coated, gasketed cover is also provided to protect the controls.
- JL Audio HD Series 4-Channel Class D Amplifier
- ¹RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.
- 3 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.
- 1.5 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.
- ¹Bridged RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 6 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 3 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Signal to Noise Ration:
- Referred to Rated Power: 110 dBA
- Referred to 1 Watt: 88.2 dBA
- Frequency response: 6 - 30,000 Hz (+0, -1 dB)
- Damping Factor: >300 @ 4Ω/50 Hz, >150 @ 2Ω/50 Hz
- Recommended fuse rating: 50A x 1 (inline, not included)
- Dimensions: 10.74"L x 7.85"W x 1.93"H
- ³4 gauge OFC power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Class D, switching type with patented Single-Cycle Control™ technology
- Pulse width modulation-regulated switching power supply
- LED power (green), protect (red) and low impedance (amber) indicators
- Removable Power/Ground and Speaker connectors
- Brushed aluminum finish chassis
- Compact, stackable chassis design
- Will control ALL channels or REAR only
- Optional stacking equipment for HD amplifiers: JL Audio HD Stack Kit
- Selectable input voltage/sensitivity:
- Low level: 200mV - 2V
- High level: 800mV - 8V
- Selectable input modes: 2 Ch. / 4 Ch.
- Selectable State-variable slope: 12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley
- Selectable filter modes: Low-Pass or High-Pass, Defeatable
- Cutoff Freq. Range: Continuously variable: 50 - 500 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.03% @ 4Ω (Average at 1kHz)
- Black powder-coated, gasketed cover
- RealSink™: Vertical, cast alloy fins effectively dissipate heat
- Advanced Thermal Rollback protection system
- R.I.P.S. - Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply
- Single Cycle Control - high-fidelity, full-range class D
- Compares the real PWM waveform and then corrects it in each and every cycle
- (over 400,000 times per second)
- 80% efficiency at 1/2 rated power for the whole amplifier, including its power supply
- 60% less current draw than a typical Class A/B car amplifier of equal power
- Less generated heat, smaller chassis than a similarly powerful Class A/B design.
- Noise-killing, highly flexible differential-balanced inputs
- 1 Pair of Buffered preamp RCA outputs for daisy chaining the audio signal
- Speaker level inputs via RCA (JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required and sold separately
- ²Remote level control input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- Product Highlights:
- 4-channel subwoofer amplifer
- 150 watts RMS x 4 (rated power from 1.5 to 4 ohms)
- 300 watts RMS x 2 bridged (rated power from 3 to 8 ohms)
- variable high- and low-pass filter (50-500 Hz 12 or 24dB/octave)
- subsonic filter and output polarity control
- removable power and speaker plugs
- optional wired remote for level control
- Class D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 50-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 10-13/16"W x 2"H x 8-7/8"D
- UPC: 699440982214
- Weight: 10
- Sku: 98221
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Blake Hayes From Phoenix
|Best of the Best!|
Mitch From New york
|The JL HD 600/4 is a small yet powerful amp. The JL HD 600/4 shows off its versatility by connecting to all available interior speakers, and also allowing for the power output to and from the front to the rear. JL is a great brand that exemplifies durability and a powerful performance!|
dustin From new orleans
|Love jl, this amp is powering 2 pair of the focal K2 power components & sounds great. Jl may b a lil more but worth every penny|