The PRIME R1200-1D is an ultra-efficient mono amplifier that can produce 1,200 Watts into a 1-Ohm load without taxing the electrical system. The frequency response of the R1200-1D is optimized exclusively for use with subwoofers.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (800 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 1,200 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable subsonic filter (15-40 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable Punch bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- included wired remote Punch Level Control
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- frequency response: 20-250 Hz
- preamp-level inputs and outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 100-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 11-1/8"W x 2"H x 7-3/8"D
- Punch Level Control module
- 16.5' Punch Level Control cable terminated by an RJ25 connector on each end
- 2 Small self-tapping screws (1/2" length)
- 4 Large self-tapping screws (1-1/2" length)
- 3mm Allen wrench
- Installation & Operation Manual (Eng / Spa / Fre / Ger / Ita)
- Amplifier Verification Certificate
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sam Williams From Staunton va
|I got this amp as a replacement amp til I get p1000bd punch amp fixed for $140 bucks and I will say it drops like the punch amp .the crossover doesn't have as many settings but I believe it's. Raw power .|
Clifton Long From Tallulah, La.
|I'm loving the amp.|
Corey From Ontario Canada
Small but powerful. Birth sheet says 1300 watts and I believe it. I have this running my 15" Orion Hcca. It hurts the ears. I can't handle it for more then a few seconds. The price is mint and the amp fits pretty much anywhere. Rockford amps for life.