The PRIME R1200-1D is an ultra-efficient mono amplifier that can produce 1,200 Watts into a 1-Ohm load without taxing the electrical system. The frequency response of the R1200-1D is optimized exclusively for use with subwoofers.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (800 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 1,200 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable subsonic filter (15-40 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable Punch bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- included wired remote Punch Level Control
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- frequency response: 20-250 Hz
- preamp-level inputs and outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 100-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 11-1/8"W x 2"H x 7-3/8"D
- Punch Level Control module
- 16.5' Punch Level Control cable terminated by an RJ25 connector on each end
- 2 Small self-tapping screws (1/2" length)
- 4 Large self-tapping screws (1-1/2" length)
- 3mm Allen wrench
- Installation & Operation Manual (Eng / Spa / Fre / Ger / Ita)
- Amplifier Verification Certificate
- UPC: 613815588733
- Weight: 7.83
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sam Williams From Staunton va
|I got this amp as a replacement amp til I get p1000bd punch amp fixed for $140 bucks and I will say it drops like the punch amp .the crossover doesn't have as many settings but I believe it's. Raw power .|
Clifton Long From Tallulah, La.
|I'm loving the amp.|
Corey From Ontario Canada
Small but powerful. Birth sheet says 1300 watts and I believe it. I have this running my 15" Orion Hcca. It hurts the ears. I can't handle it for more then a few seconds. The price is mint and the amp fits pretty much anywhere. Rockford amps for life.