- 400W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 800W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 1200W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- Total power output: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Remote Punch level control included
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +18 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Soft Start Turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Heavy duty cast aluminum convection cooled heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level block inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Infrasonic filter (15-40 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Damping factor: >200
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-250 Hz
- 100A In-line fuse recommended
- Dimensions: 6-3/4"L x 11-1/16"W x 2"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sam Williams From Staunton va
|I got this amp as a replacement amp til I get p1000bd punch amp fixed for $140 bucks and I will say it drops like the punch amp .the crossover doesn't have as many settings but I believe it's. Raw power .|
Clifton Long From Tallulah, La.
|I'm loving the amp.|
Corey From Ontario Canada
Small but powerful. Birth sheet says 1300 watts and I believe it. I have this running my 15" Orion Hcca. It hurts the ears. I can't handle it for more then a few seconds. The price is mint and the amp fits pretty much anywhere. Rockford amps for life.