The PRIME R750-1D is an ultra-efficient mono amplifier that can produce 750 Watts into a 1-Ohm load without taxing the electrical system. The frequency response of the R750-1D is optimized exclusively for use with subwoofers.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 750 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable subsonic filter (15-40 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable Punch bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- included wired remote Punch Level Control
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- frequency response: 20-250 Hz
- preamp-level inputs and outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 60-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 9-1/8"W x 2"H x 7-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
TaDarius Hooper From Hoover, AL
|An awesome amp. Plenty of bang for your buck. I've had this amp since March of 2014 and it hasn't let me down yet. I just came off an 8 hour road trip and it didn't cut off once. Fosgate delivers with this one.|
Jordan From Idaho
|I bought and installed this amp, For the price it was the best I could get. Considering that I could have paid 200 dollars more at the local shop. I have it running to 2 x 12" Rockford Fosgate P2's both pushing 400 watts max the amp pushes 707 watts max. it hits clean and hard. its not as good as some other set ups but considering that I can run them at one ohm if I want to later I decided it was a good purchase overall. i could push 1050 watts if I ran it at one ohm. i have had no problems with what I have, I enjoy the sound and so do the ladies|