Fosgate's P300X1 mono amplifier produces up to 300 watts RMS, which gives you plenty of clean power for your rhythm track. The frequency response from 20 to 20,000 Hz, this full-range amp also may power a center channel or component speaker. Using the low-pass filter to tune the sizzle away from your sub, or the high-pass filter to keep the lows out of a component speaker. The Punch EQ2 gives you a variable bass and treble boost.
- 200W x 1 @ 4Ohm
- 300W x 1 @ 2Ohm
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- UPC: 780687342265
- Weight: 8.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.