Fosgate's P300X1 mono amplifier produces up to 300 watts RMS, which gives you plenty of clean power for your rhythm track. The frequency response from 20 to 20,000 Hz, this full-range amp also may power a center channel or component speaker. Using the low-pass filter to tune the sizzle away from your sub, or the high-pass filter to keep the lows out of a component speaker. The Punch EQ2 gives you a variable bass and treble boost.
- 200W x 1 @ 4Ohm
- 300W x 1 @ 2Ohm
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.