- 110W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 160W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 320W RMS x 4 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- High level: 250mV-10V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 5-45000Hz
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
George From Wash DC
A solid performing amp with great sound and clarity. Im still using a factory radio so it probably would perform even better if I go to an aftermarket radio. (Yes, I would buy again).