- 1200W x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 1700W x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- 2200W x 1 @ 1-Ohms
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Channel Design: 1 Channel. (Mono)
- Line outputs: Non- Fading Pre-Amp Output.
- Power Supply: DC-DC PWM Power Supply.
- Power Supply Design: MOSFET Power.
- Board Circuitry: Double Sided FR-4 PC Board.
- Protection: 4 way protection.
- System Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator.
- External gain control .(Optional)
- RCA Input: NI Plated RCA Input Connectors.
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-Pass, Bass boost, Phase shift, Sub sonic.
- Gain Control: Adjustable Gain Control.
- Connector Terminals: NI 2Guage Input Block type Power Terminal and 4Guage out Speaker Block type Terminals.
- Data link system: Feature allows the mono amps to be strapped or bridged via master/slave configuration.
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V - 8.0V
- Frequency Response: 20 -150Hz (0, -3dB)
- Speaker Impedance: 4Ω, 2Ω or 1Ω
- Signal to Noise: 80dB < RMS
- THD(RMS) : < 0.05 %
- Damping factor : 200<
- Low pass filter: 40Hz - 150Hz, -24dB/oct
- Sub sonic filter: 20Hz - 50Hz, -24dB/oct
- EQ (Equalizer): Bass EQ : 45Hz 0dB - 18dB
- Phase shift: 0° or 180° (Switchable)
- Remote control: Variable low pass gain.
- Dimensions: 17in x 2.3in x 8.8in
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.