Boost your in-vehicle audio experience with the Boss Audio Riot R6002 Class A/B 2-Channel Full Range Amplifier. With 1200 Watts Max Power and MOSFET power supply, you get clean, high quality sound. This 2-Channel Amplifier can power a pair of speakers or two subwoofers @4-Ohms or two pairs of speakers or four subwoofers @2-Ohms. Customize the sound with Fixed High Pass Crossover, Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost and Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge channels for more power and flexibility. Amplifiers in the Riot Series are perfect for first time car audio buyers looking to add bass, enhanced sound and performance to their system at an affordable price.
Max Power Ratings
- Total Power: 1200 Watts
- Max Power @ 2 Ohms: 600 Watts x 2
- Max Bridged Power @ 4 Ohms: 1200 Watts x 1
RMS Power Ratings
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 200 Watts x 2
- Amplifier Class: Class A/B
- Technology: MOSFET
- Number of Output Channels: 2
- Tri-Mode Operation
- Soft Turn-On Circuit
- Power & Protection LEDs
- Thermal Overload & Speaker's Short Protection
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- Frequency Response: 9 to 50000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) @ RMS Output: 0.01%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 102 dB
- Variable Low Pass Crossover: 35 to 160 Hz
- Minimum Speaker Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Minimum Speaker Impedance in Bridged Mode: 4 Ohms
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 12.28125" x 10.4375"
- UPC: 809186294186
- Weight: 7.4
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.