- Progressive Spider
- Compound Radius Curve Pole Geometry
- Oversized Dual Voice Coils
- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMRS (High Amplitude Multi Roll) Santoprene rubber surround
- Frequency response: 28-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85.5 dB
- Top-mount depth: 5-9/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.54-0.89 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 0.79-1.34 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276011862
- Weight: 15
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
stephen From Texas
|I have these subs in a 2013 gmc 2500hd crewcab in a audio enhancer under seat box being pushed by a rockford fosgate 1200 watt amp and they sound great and actually hit pretty hard....|
neil From Minnesota
|These subs sounded great, while they lasted. I was running a rockford fosgate amp pushing 1000w between both (2) subs when, after 4months of use, the amp started running in protection mode.
The amp was tested on other subs and was not the problem.
Neither sub now works independently or in parallel.|
Keesey king From Houston tx
|Good sounding speaker for the price|