The DEH-80PRS CD receiver features audiophile grade internal components and materials that are carefully selected to achieve Pioneer's highest standards for the ultimate in sound quality. Although you won't want anything disturbing your listening session when you're behind the wheel, it's nice to know that the DEH-80PRS offers built-in Bluetooth for the safety and convenience of hands-free calling.
The Pioneer DEH-80PRS supports playback of CD-Audio, CD-Text, CD-R, and CD-RW discs. The disc slot is located behind the head unit's fold-down face plate.
Three Burr-Brown digital to analog converters are used - one each for the high, mid, and low frequency ranges; providing exceptional linear sound reproduction with wide dynamic range and faithful reproduction of the original source.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Audiophile-grade components and internal architecture
- Pandora® Internet radio control with iPhone
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files
- Detachable fold-face with 3-line full-dot LCD display, plus customizable display and key colors
- Remote control
- 16-band equalizer with separate left and right channel control
- 3-way crossover network
- Auto-EQ and time alignment (CD-MC20 Auto-EQ microphone required)
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- High- and low-pass filters
- Subwoofer level control
- Built in iPod control — no adapter necessary, but adding Pioneer's optional connecting cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home
- App Mode offers limited control of music apps through iPhone connection
- Inputs: two rear 1-amp USB inputs, front and rear auxiliary inputs, SD card slot
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, sub — switchable to high, mid, low)
- UPC: 884938151986
- Weight: 3.8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bart Richards Jr From United States
Best deck at this price range.
Erik From Boston
|After much debate and comparison, I once again chose Pioneer for my car stereo needs, and was once again greeted with a great product. Sound quality is great, it searches my iPod like a champ and blue tooth performance (both calls and music) is stellar. The only room for improvement would be to include a sound 'filter' that would help block out road noise from the mic. My car is fairly flimsy so it has a good deal of road noise that makes it into the mic and spoils the sound for the people on the other end, which prevents me from having business conversations in the car. Other than that, it is stellar.|
Daniel Parker From Chile
Great stereo. Would definetely recommend it!