- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Audiophile-grade components and internal architecture
- Pandora® Internet radio control with iPhone
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files
- Detachable fold-face with 3-line full-dot LCD display, plus customizable display and key colors
- Remote control
- 16-band equalizer with separate left and right channel control
- 3-way crossover network
- Auto-EQ and time alignment (CD-MC20 Auto-EQ microphone required)
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- High- and low-pass filters
- Subwoofer level control
- Built in iPod control — no adapter necessary, but adding Pioneer's optional connecting cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home
- App Mode offers limited control of music apps through iPhone connection
- Inputs: two rear 1-amp USB inputs, front and rear auxiliary inputs, SD card slot
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, sub — switchable to high, mid, low)
- UPC: 884938151986
- Weight: 3.8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Daniel Parker From Chile
Great stereo. Would definetely recommend it!
matt miller From indianapolis, IN
Best head unit on the market. Time Correction More EQ than you know what to do with Auto Tune if you are feeling lazy 5 volts! Twin USBs on the back. Burr Brown DAC What else do you need to know? Cant figure out why no one reviewed this unit, so i did it for you. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!