- New Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone Design for Optimum Sound Reproduction and Responsiveness
- Soft Dome Midrange with Wave Guide for Increased Sensitivity
- Lightweight elastic polymer surround for high sensitivity
- Smooth off-axis response
- Heat-resistant voice coil wire for heat dissipation and durability to withstand high input power
- New grille design
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 31kHz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 1-3/4"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 5"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Nicholas From Detroit
ive been running with stock door speakers and Pioneer 6x9s in the back, i bought these the other day immediately installed them and was blown away by the sound. the settings that barely made my speakers cut through the bass before had top be all turned down because i felt like my ears were going to bleed at half volume. definately worth the money these things Scream! Go Pioneer!!!