Power @ 12.5 & 14.4 V
- 75W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 75W RMS x 4 @ 3 Ohms
- 75W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 75W RMS x 4 @ 1.5 Ohm
- 150W RMS x 2 [Bridged] @ 8 Ohms
- 150W RMS x 2 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- 300W Peak Power
- Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply system
- Differential-balanced inputs
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (50-5000 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- Absolute Symmetry™ Class-AB amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker-level input requires two optional adapter packs)
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 40-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 30 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power: >108.5 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W: >89.5 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4 Ohms: >300 / 50 Hz
- THD+N @ Rated Power: <0.03% @ 4 O per Ch.
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: 200 mV - 8 V RMS
- Min Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 4 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 40 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- Filter Modes: Low-Pass or High-Pass
- Filter Slope (dB/Octave): 12dB or 24 dB
- Filter Frequency Range : 50 Hz - 5 kHz
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometers
- Filter Defeatable
- Channel Input Mode Switch: (2/4 ch.)
- Dimension: 13-7/16"W x 2-5/16"H x 10-1/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Spencer From Sin City
|I had a 1000/1 that had tons of grunt but I was very disappointed with the "mushy" and undefined sound. Sure it hit hard and deep and I felt I got my moneys worth but the sound quality really nagged at me (frankly, I think most people would not hear the difference or really care). This was my first D class amp and it will probably be my last... Everything changed when my 1000/1 was stolen...
...this was a blessing in disguise as I was allowed to try another A/B amp: I used to use PPI amps exclusively; now things have changed. I hemmed an hawed over the 300/4: the numbers looked good and, while I did not care for the 1000/1's sound, I knew it was quality hardware so I thought the 300/4 would be quality as well. BUT: how could a 300 watt amp compare to a 1000 watt amp?
Let me tell you something: the 300/4 ROCKS: I use it to drive two JL Audio 12W3v3-4's and the 300/4 drives them like a BOSS...
ENDLESS bass, CLEAN bass. They don't seem to hit as low as the 1000/1 even tho the freq response of the 300/4 reaches down to 5 hz; but I just installed them an hour ago so I might need to tweak the controls. On my 1000/1 I had the cut off super low so that might have had something to do with it. On the 300/4 I set the cut off higher so the mid bass might be drowning out the bottom.
...any way you look at it, this amp is well worth the money for full, low or high systems.|
ziggy From NYC
awesome amp!! Great features,overall wattage rated correctly and sounds great.The black casing adds a touch of elegance to it too.JL audio makes outstanding amps