If you prefer a traditional Class A/B design taken to its highest possible level, the 300/4v3 is your amplifier, thanks to its outstanding fidelity, reliability and well-designed feature set. This classic amplifier features
JL Audio's unique, and patented, Absolute Symmetry Class A/B circuit and our R.I.P.S. power supply design for full power delivery (75 W x 4) over a wide range of load impedances and vehicle voltages.
This amplifier features an all-black look that is pure, sexy evil, including the powder-coated cast alloy heat sink and end caps.
- Slash v3 Series 4-Channel A/B Full-Range Amplifier
- RMS Power Ratings Channel (11V-14.5V):
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 3 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 1.5 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- Bridged, 3 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 6 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Absolute Symmetry™ Class A/B Circuit
- Selectable frequency multiplier: x1/x10
- Variable crossover filter (x1): 50 - 500 Hz
- Variable crossover filter (x10): 500 - 5000 Hz
- Slew Rate: ± 25V/μs
- Signal to Noise Ration: >108.5 dB
- Frequency response: 5 - 30,000 Hz (+0, -1 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.03% @ 4Ω , 20 - 20 kHz
- Damping Factor: >200 @ 4Ω/50 Hz, >100 @ 2Ω/50 Hz
- Inline 40A x 1 ANL or MaxiFuse Recommended
- Dimensions: 13.4"L x 9.25"W x 2.36"H
- 4-8 AWG +/- & 8-18 AWG 12V Rem terminals
- 4 gauge OFC power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- R.I.P.S. - Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply
- Pulse width modulation-regulated switching power supply
- Dual N-Channel MOSFET power supply
- H-Bridge amplifier topology
- Powder-coated cast alloy heat sinks
- LED power/thermal/low-impedance indicators
- Differential-balanced input type with RCA jack inputs
- Advanced Rollback Protection monitors the amp's thermal condition
- 4/3/2 Channel Operation
- Selectable 2Ch/4Ch Input Mode
- Speaker level inputs via RCA, JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 200mV-2V
- High level: 800mV-8V
- State-variable, 12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley LPF or HPF
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 1.5 to 4 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 at 3 to 8 ohms
- Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply system
- differential-balanced inputs
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-5000 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- Absolute Symmetry™ Class-AB amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker-level input requires two optional adapter packs)
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 40-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 40-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 13-7/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 10"D
- UPC: 699440983518
- Weight: 14
- Sku: 98351
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Spencer From Sin City
|I had a 1000/1 that had tons of grunt but I was very disappointed with the "mushy" and undefined sound. Sure it hit hard and deep and I felt I got my moneys worth but the sound quality really nagged at me (frankly, I think most people would not hear the difference or really care). This was my first D class amp and it will probably be my last... Everything changed when my 1000/1 was stolen...
...this was a blessing in disguise as I was allowed to try another A/B amp: I used to use PPI amps exclusively; now things have changed. I hemmed an hawed over the 300/4: the numbers looked good and, while I did not care for the 1000/1's sound, I knew it was quality hardware so I thought the 300/4 would be quality as well. BUT: how could a 300 watt amp compare to a 1000 watt amp?
Let me tell you something: the 300/4 ROCKS: I use it to drive two JL Audio 12W3v3-4's and the 300/4 drives them like a BOSS...
ENDLESS bass, CLEAN bass. They don't seem to hit as low as the 1000/1 even tho the freq response of the 300/4 reaches down to 5 hz; but I just installed them an hour ago so I might need to tweak the controls. On my 1000/1 I had the cut off super low so that might have had something to do with it. On the 300/4 I set the cut off higher so the mid bass might be drowning out the bottom.
...any way you look at it, this amp is well worth the money for full, low or high systems.|
ziggy From NYC
awesome amp!! Great features,overall wattage rated correctly and sounds great.The black casing adds a touch of elegance to it too.JL audio makes outstanding amps