If you need a small-format subwoofer that really delivers in extremely small enclosures, this is where your search ends. The 6W3v3 is a true subwoofer, through-and-through. It employs the same technologies as its larger diameter brethren to deliver a whopping 0.35 in. (8.9 mm) one-way linear excursion. The 6W3v3-4 is best used with amplifier power in the 50W - 150W range and is optimized to operate in a tiny 0.15 cu. ft. (4.2 l) sealed enclosure, or a 0.25 cu. ft. (7.1 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
- 6.5" 4-ohm subwoofer
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- Vented Reinforcement Collar - reinforces the critical cone / spider / voice coil joint, resulting in superior mechanical integrity
- DMA Optimized Motor System - Dynamic Motor Analysis system aimed at improving dynamic motor behavior
- Elevated Frame Cooling - delivers cool air through slots directly above the top-plate to the voice coil of the speaker
- Spider and Lead Wire Assembly - Nickel-plated brass push terminals combine with strain relief features to ensure solid contact and lead-wire reliability
- Surround Stress-Relief - resulting in longer life and more consistent surround behavior
- Floating Cone Attach Method (FCAM™) - ensure concentricity of the surround, spider and voice coil without torquing the suspension to achieve it
- Customizable Trim Ring
- Top-mount depth: 4-3/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.15 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921459
- Weight: 24
- Sku: 92145
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Darkside817 From 510 SF BAY AREA
|i replaced the sub with the stock one in my honda element. this thing rocks its hooked up to a 300 watt crunch ammp it's no 12. but for a 6.5 it does the trick. I olny have one. im happy. would buy again.|