- 40w x @ 4 Ohms
- 80W x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 160Wx 2 @ 4 Ohms (Bridged)
- 300W x 2 (Peak Power)
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Vega Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- 4/3/2 or Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink OR high-density split-dome convection heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Input sensitivity: Level: 200mV-5V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-400 Hz, Butterworth 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, Butterworth 12 dB/octave)
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Dimensions: 9-1/8"W x 12-13/16"D x 2-1/8"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.