The 12W1v3 is a lightweight 12-inch driver with excellent performance capabilities at moderate power levels. It features moderate mounting depth with no pole-vent, so the rear of the motor structure can be placed directly against an enclosure boundary. Excellent excursion capability and linearity allow it to reproduce sub-bass with shocking extension and quality. Several of JL Audio's proprietary technologies enhance its performance and reliability. The 12W1v3-2 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 300W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 1.10 cu. ft. (31.5 l) sealed enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
- 12" 2-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- power range: 75-300 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 600 watts
- frequency response: 22-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.9 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-3/8"
- sealed box volume: 1.15 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.65 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440920827
- Weight: 15
- Sku: 92082
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.