Crafted as an all-in-one, total system solution, the RD900/5 is engineered to power a complete audio system consisting of a subwoofer + four satellite system with 900 watts of high-performance sound. Equipped with our exclusive NexD™ switching technology, this complete power package efficiently generates a potent 70 watts of crystal-clear audio into 4 ohms, plus a robust 500 watts for a subwoofer system, all from a single compact chassis. Each pair of main channels is also fully bridgeable, stoutly producing 200 watts of full-range audio bliss (into 4 ohms), creating an ultra-powerful 3-channel amplifier.
Conveniently located on top of the RD900/5, you’ll find a complement of studio-grade signal processing features, all hidden beneath a removable protective cover. Each pair of main channels is equipped with a 12 dB / octave high-pass filter, with a dedicated low-pass filter for its subwoofer channel. All three crossovers offer continuously variable frequency selection from 50-500 Hz, for precise filtering. Dual-range, differential-balanced inputs are also onboard, capable of accepting most input voltage levels, plus automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing) for maximum versatility.
LED clipping indicators are also standard equipment for each channel section. This all-new, innovative feature lets you easily set your amplifier’s input sensitivity settings, quickly and accurately, with no special equipment needed. The RD900/5 features a durable, black powder-coated finish and a top-mounted, dual-color LED light strip that reports the overall status and condition. With the addition of an RBC-1 remote level control (sold separately), you can conveniently control the subwoofer’s output remotely from the driver’s seat.
- JL Audio RD-Series RD900/5
- Class-D 5-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan. + 250 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan. + 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: N/A
- Total power output: 1800 watts
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable high-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave): 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 80 A x 1
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.
- Dimensions: 7"W x 14-11/16"L x 2-3/16"H
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- NexD™ Technology delivers outstanding sound quality, efficiency and reliability
- LED clipping indicators
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Bridging switch for each channel pair
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- UPC: 699440986427
- Weight: 9