- 6.5" Kappa Series 2-Way Component System
- Recommended Minimum Power: 25-270 watts each
- Carbon Injected Glass Fiber cone material
- Plus One cone technology offers more cone area than other speakers in its class
- Rubber speaker surround
- 1" Soft Dome edge-driven Fabric tweeter construction
- Adjustable, 0 or +3dB push-button tweeter level attenuation control
- High temperature voice coil reduces distortion
- Vented magnet and motor assembly cool the voice coil
- Gold-plated, screw-type speaker terminals for a secure connection
- Injected Carbon Glass Matrix (iCGM) speaker frames
- High-quality external crossover filters
- Protective, soft, rubber-finish grilles
- Protective magnet boot cover
- 2 ohms impedance
- Frequency response: 45-35,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 2-1/8"
- Sensitivity: 93dB
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Charles From Haslet, TX
|Installed these along with the coaxials in my GMC Sierra crew cab! Significantly improved the sound. But you do need to add power to them, so amp is strongly suggested. Saved over 200 bucks using onlinecarstero.com|
Dee From Kansas, USA
|Bought these components to replace "premium" sound in 2011 Ford Escape. Factory speakers were paper, but with actual coaxial tweeter. Simply cut a 1/4 inch MDF plate and mounted the mid-woofer in the door. Tweeters surface mounted at top of doors by mirror adjust-knob. Used Sony 50w RMS x 4 channel amp to drive them. (have infinity Kappa 5x7s in rear doors). Sound quality using separate components is improved, and bringing the tweeters closer to your ears improves overall front staging and fullness. Tweeters not too bright, have them at +3db included on the crossover modules. Mid-woofer plays good bass, but have them crossed over at 100hz, as the 12" sub handles the real bass. Clean Infinity sound. Would recommend.|