- 6.5" Kappa Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Recommended Minimum Power: 25-225 watts each
- Carbon Injected Glass Fiber cone material
- Plus One cone technology offers more cone area than other speakers in its class
- Rubber speaker surround
- 1" Soft Dome edge-driven Fabric tweeter construction
- Adjustable, 0 or +3dB push-button tweeter level attenuation control
- UniPivot tweeter allows you to aim the tweeter at the listener for better imaging
- High temperature voice coil reduces distortion
- Vented magnet and motor assembly cool the voice coil
- Gold-plated, screw-type speaker terminals for a secure connection
- Injected Carbon Glass Matrix (iCGM) speaker frames
- High-quality passive crossover components
- Protective, soft, rubber-finish grilles
- Protective magnet boot cover
- 2 ohms impedance
- Frequency response: 45-25,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 2-1/8"
- Sensitivity: 95dB
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050667368562
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jeff From Houston, TX
|I bought a pair of these for the rear of my audi because I was reluctant to hack up and install component tweeters. Surprisingly, these sounded just as good as the component systems I've used. The tweeters can be aimed, and attenuated without fiddling with a hidden crossover.
I like them so much, I bought two sets for my Wrangler.|
Doug From SoCal
|I bought these as an upgrade speaker for my 2014 Harley street glide. This is a nice speaker but is a very tight fit in the OEM space. I have not been able to dial them in yet but i think it is my setup. I also added the RF PBR300X2 amp. Currently i am not getting any bass out of these speakers but again i am thinking i am not set up correctly.
Good speaker for a great price. Hopefully i can get these things to sound better!|
Mark Schultz From Sacramento, CA
|I put these in my Toyota Tundra and I'm very pleased with the sound quality. They sound much better than the Polks in my kids car. Now they want to upgrade after hearing the difference.
Also, OCS has the best deal I've seen on these speakers, by far. First time customer, I'll be back...|