- 6" x 9" Kappa Series 3-Way Car Speakers
- Recommended Minimum Power: 25-330 watts each
- Carbon Injected Glass Fiber cone material
- Plus One cone technology offers more cone area than other speakers in its class
- Rubber speaker surround
- 1" Soft Dome edge-driven Fabric tweeter construction
- Super tweeter for added high-frequency performance
- Adjustable, 0 or +3dB push-button tweeter level attenuation control
- UniPivot tweeter allows you to aim the tweeter at the listener for better imaging
- High temperature voice coil reduces distortion
- Vented magnet and motor assembly cool the voice coil
- Gold-plated, screw-type speaker terminals for a secure connection
- Injected Carbon Glass Matrix (iCGM) speaker frames
- High-quality passive crossover components
- Protective, soft, rubber-finish grilles
- Protective magnet boot cover
- Grilles included
- 2 ohms impedance
- Frequency response: 35-30,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 3-3/16"
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.