Crunch speakers are designed to drive you. They can handle any vocalist, guitar riff or heavy turntable scratch that can be powered through them. Every feature in the new speakers is designed to satisfy The Power of Music.
Crunch is considered a common name among car audio gearheads. Their products are manufactured to high end specifications to provide excellent sound experience. Onlinecarstereo has been a long time partner of Crunch so you can be sure you get authentic products with warranties stright from the warehouse.
- RMS POWER HANDLING(CEA426B)
- PEAK POWER HANDLING (CEA426B)
- SPEAKER IMPEDANCE
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 10DB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 3DB
- SENSITIVITY (1 WATT/1 METER)
- CROSSOVER POINT
- CROSSOVER SLOPE
- MOUNTING DIAMETER/CUT OUT
- OUTSIDE DIAMETER
3.41 No Grill
- MOUNTING DEPTH/CHASSIS DEPTH
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
9.75 x 5.88 x 3 in
24.7 x 14.9 x 7.6 cm
- PRODUCT WEIGHT
2 lbs (.9 kg)
Features & Benefits
- TWEETER DOME MATERIAL: Neo-Mylar Soft Dome Tweeter Impact Resistant Tweeter Elements
- SURROUND: UV Resistant Rubber Surround Moisture Resistant Rubber Surround with high Mid-Bass Impact
- CONE: Silver Alpha-Cellulose Poly Cones Produces musical midrange and bass tones while remaining light weight
- SURROUND / CONE COUPLING: High Temperature Adhesive The cone/surround connection utilizes a high temp adhesive which assure the cone and surround do not separate in high power uses or extremes of weather
- GASKET: Textured ABS Assures a ridged linear seal to the mounting surface
- TINSEL LEADS: Braided Highly conductive while remain flexible during high power applications
- VOICE COIL: Pure Copper Creates strong magnetic field with a very thin extrusion
- VOICE COIL FORMER: Kapton Lightweight and efficiently dissipates heat
- SPIDER: Epoxy infused Natural Fiber Natural fiber allows flexibility while the epoxy which gives strength during the manufacturing process.
- COOLING SYSTEM: Over-Coil Air is exchanged over the voice coil through the spider
- CROSSOVER TYPE: Passive Butterworth Smooth transition of frequencies from midrange/midbass to the tweeter element
- CROSSOVER SPECIAL: 6dB Internal Integrated into the design to assure smooth midrange to tweeter frequency transitions
- FRAME: Anti-Resonant Stamped Steel Basket Very strong with minimal harmonics or distortions from flex or ringing
- MOTOR: Ferrite Magnet Creates a strong magnetic field while remaining small enough to fit nearly every application
- CONNECTORS: Spade Use spade connectors or solder direct for the best connection
- GRILLS: No. These speakers are typically installed behind an OEM panel
- TWEETER MATERIAL: Neo-Mylar Soft Dome Great sound quality and increased reliability
- TWEETER SIZE: 1 inch Clear highs while handling plenty of power without sound harsh
- TWEETER SURROUND MATERIAL: Kapton Lightweight and efficiently dissipates heat
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 806576222118
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.