Enclosed Subwoofer System with Single 10TW3-D4 Subwoofer Driver, Black Carpet (400 W, 2 Ω) - Sealed Enclosure In this sealed Truck PowerWedge™ subwoofer system, we harness the performance of the 10TW3 to deliver amazing sub-bass from an enclosure that is only 6.25 in. (159 mm) deep at its base and 4.1 in. (104 mm) at the top.
This enclosure design has been carefully engineered to the optimum sealed enclosure alignment for the 10TW3 and has been fine-tuned through extensive real-world listening. This subwoofer system is shipped wired, loaded and ready to connect via a five-way binding post terminal.
Finish: Black, high-grade automotive carpet with "JL AUDIO" embroidered in silver on the front baffle. A steel mesh grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver.
Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Recommended amplifier power: 100 - 400W Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω
- 10" 2 ohm TW3 truck style subwoofer driver
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 800 watts
- RMS: 400 watts
- General Enclosure Features:
- Subwoofer mounting depth: 3-1/2"
- Subwoofer cutout diameter: 11-5/8"
- 5/8" MDF construction
- Sealed enclosure
- Black carpet covered cabinet
- One pair of 5-way binding posts on the left side of the enclosure
- Nickel plated push terminals
- Dimensions: 4 3/8"D x 7 1/4"D w/ grille x 19 1/8"W x 12 5/8"H
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Mica-filled injection molded polypropylene cone
- Rubber woofer surround
- Dual 4 ohm voice coils
- Frequency response: 24-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 82dB
- Comes with black steel mesh grille
- Product Highlights:
- sealed enclosure with one 10" TW3 subwoofer
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- steel-mesh grille
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 100-400 watts RMS
- frequency response: 24-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 82 dB
- 19-1/8"W x 12-5/8"H x 6-1/2"D1 (7-1/4" with grille) x 4-3/8"D2
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440933032
- Weight: 25
- Sku: 92203
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.