- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 + 350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 5-channel car amplifier
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on 4-channel section
- variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave) on sub channel
- variable subsonic filter (8-40 Hz, 24 dB/oct) on sub channel
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz) on sub channel
- optional remote level control for sub channel (RUX-KNOB)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- fuse rating: 40A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-3/4"W x 2"H x 6-1/2"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mark From Los Angeles
|Was a bit skeptical prior to purchasing this amp but the installer told me don’t worry, you’ll love it. I currently have a Hifonics Brutus amp pushing 2 Fosgate HX2 12’s and it sounded alright. The car I have comes with pretty loud stock stereo as it is.. supposedly 300 watts. But man after they got it all hooked up and tuned the sucker, man this amp impressed me and I can’t stop bragging to all my friends the power this little champ kicks. Plus the installer told me he hooked up the 12s at 1ohm.. Honestly I’m no stereo guru but when he cranked it up the car came alive! So me of course being the way I am I bumped all the way home for at least a good hour and the amp was just warm, not even hot! WOW! I have to hand it to the folks at Alpine, they have gone above and beyond with this amp. The certificate also gave me a rating higher than what the box advertised. Not to mention the sound was clean, no motor noise or whine and no clipping. Very impressive. I didn’t purchase the amp from this website but man I just had to put my 2 cents. If you’re looking for clean sound take a look at this little champ, you can’t go wrong, YOU will be happy with this purchase.|
Rod From Marietta GA
|I've had 4 other 5 channel amps and all about the same rms power ratings, but this amp seems to really put out some amazing power ( hard hitting, loud ).
I paired it with a Kenwood DNX691HD and 4 Infinity Reference speakers and two MTX Terminator subs.
I used sound deadening on both sides of the inside of the doors, which may have helped with the hard hitting experience.
I didn't tune the gains or crossovers because it sounded so amazing just as it is.|
Joseph From Los Angeles
|This amp kicks ass. I have two pairs of pioneer coaxial speakers and a 12 inch kicker connected to it. The gain on the sub channel is set lower than normal. I should easy be able to add another sub to it with no problem. The clarity on this lil monster is the best I have heard in an amp no noise. I don't even have a great source feeding it cause I am using the factory stereo|