Welcome the new digital PDR-Power series of Class-D amplifiers. The PDR-Power amplifiers incorporate many of Alpine’s best in class digital technologies, high performance and signature sound.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Alpine products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. As we are an authorized retailer, you are guaranteed you are receiving authentic Alpine products.
Features and Specification
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 75W RMS x 4 + 250W RMS x 1 (4-ohm, 14.4V at <1% THD+N)
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: 75W RMS x 4 + 250W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: 100W RMS x 4 + 350W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Bridged 4 Ohms: 200W RMS x 2 (CH-1/2/3/4, 14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (CH1/2/3/4, HPF): 50 Hz - 400 Hz, -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (Subwoofer, LPF): 50 Hz - 400 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
- Subsonic Filter (Subwoofer): 8 Hz -40 Hz, -24dB/oct. (Variable)
- BASS EQ (Subwoofer): 0 to +12 dB, fc=50Hz (Variable)
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 270 x 50.8 x 165 mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in: 10-3/4'' x 2'' x 6-1/2''
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 8 Hz - 45k Hz
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 8 Hz - 400 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 0.02 %
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 0.02 %
- Damping Factor for CH-1/2/3/4: >500
- Damping Factor for Subwoofer: >1000
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 105 dB
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 110 dB
- Weight: 2.76 kg/6lb 1.4oz
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input,CH-1/2/3/4): 0.2 - 4.0 V
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input, Subwoofer): 0.1 - 4.0 V
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover: Integrated Wire and Mounting Screw Terminals
- Control Panel Layout: Top
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4-channel + Subwoofer
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC Power Supply
- Final Outputs: Direct FET®
- Crossover: Variable Low Pass & Hiigh Pass Filter
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Subsonic Filter: Variable Subsonic Filter (Subwoofer)
- Bass EQ: Bass EQ Function (Subwoofer)
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB) Ready
- Low-impedance Possibility: Low-impedance Possibility
- Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuit
- Board Design: 6-layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator (Power: Blue, Status: Blue/Red)
- Thermal Control: Thermal management control
- Power Supply: PowerTrench® MOSFET
- UPC: 793276012999
- Weight: 7.2
- Sku: PDRV75
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mark From Los Angeles
|Was a bit skeptical prior to purchasing this amp but the installer told me don’t worry, you’ll love it. I currently have a Hifonics Brutus amp pushing 2 Fosgate HX2 12’s and it sounded alright. The car I have comes with pretty loud stock stereo as it is.. supposedly 300 watts. But man after they got it all hooked up and tuned the sucker, man this amp impressed me and I can’t stop bragging to all my friends the power this little champ kicks. Plus the installer told me he hooked up the 12s at 1ohm.. Honestly I’m no stereo guru but when he cranked it up the car came alive! So me of course being the way I am I bumped all the way home for at least a good hour and the amp was just warm, not even hot! WOW! I have to hand it to the folks at Alpine, they have gone above and beyond with this amp. The certificate also gave me a rating higher than what the box advertised. Not to mention the sound was clean, no motor noise or whine and no clipping. Very impressive. I didn’t purchase the amp from this website but man I just had to put my 2 cents. If you’re looking for clean sound take a look at this little champ, you can’t go wrong, YOU will be happy with this purchase.|
Rod From Marietta GA
|I've had 4 other 5 channel amps and all about the same rms power ratings, but this amp seems to really put out some amazing power ( hard hitting, loud ).
I paired it with a Kenwood DNX691HD and 4 Infinity Reference speakers and two MTX Terminator subs.
I used sound deadening on both sides of the inside of the doors, which may have helped with the hard hitting experience.
I didn't tune the gains or crossovers because it sounded so amazing just as it is.|
Joseph From Los Angeles
|This amp kicks ass. I have two pairs of pioneer coaxial speakers and a 12 inch kicker connected to it. The gain on the sub channel is set lower than normal. I should easy be able to add another sub to it with no problem. The clarity on this lil monster is the best I have heard in an amp no noise. I don't even have a great source feeding it cause I am using the factory stereo|