- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 + 350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 5-channel car amplifier
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on 4-channel section
- variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave) on sub channel
- variable subsonic filter (8-40 Hz, 24 dB/oct) on sub channel
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz) on sub channel
- optional remote level control for sub channel (RUX-KNOB)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- fuse rating: 40A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-3/4"W x 2"H x 6-1/2"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rod From Marietta GA
|I've had 4 other 5 channel amps and all about the same rms power ratings, but this amp seems to really put out some amazing power ( hard hitting, loud ).
I paired it with a Kenwood DNX691HD and 4 Infinity Reference speakers and two MTX Terminator subs.
I used sound deadening on both sides of the inside of the doors, which may have helped with the hard hitting experience.
I didn't tune the gains or crossovers because it sounded so amazing just as it is.|
Joseph From Los Angeles
|This amp kicks ass. I have two pairs of pioneer coaxial speakers and a 12 inch kicker connected to it. The gain on the sub channel is set lower than normal. I should easy be able to add another sub to it with no problem. The clarity on this lil monster is the best I have heard in an amp no noise. I don't even have a great source feeding it cause I am using the factory stereo|